Data protection officer of Steinkamp KG Porzellanhandel company is Mr. Bert Jäckel. For more information please call our Customer Service +49 (0) 9238 - 99 091 0 or Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: August 2015
1. When visiting our website, we always save the usual, general technical access data.
Each data-set consists of:
- The homepage from which the data was requested
- The name of the file
- Date and time of request
- Time spent
- The transmitted data-volume
- The acess status (file transmitted, fine ot found etc.)
- A description of type and version o the used web-browser
- IP-address of the requesting computer
- Installed operating system
- Screen resolution and color-depth
- Number of requested sites per day and per week
- Ranking of the visited sites
Personal data are only stored if they are entered by yourself e.g. when registering or entering into a contract.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, which allows an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Website is usually stored and transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. In the case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address from Google will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other States parties the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and there shortened. We point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()", therefore only shortened IP addresses will be processed, so that a personal identifiability is excluded.
You can also prevent the capturing of data and relating data to your use of the Website generated by the cookie (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google. All you have to do is follow this link and download & install the available browser plugin:
Further information you will get here http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
All saved data is used for internal statistical purposes only. No data obtained in this way, in whole or in part, is transferred to third parties.
2. When placing an order personal data will be saved especially name, address, telephone number and e-mail. Additionally payment information like banking information will be saved. These data will be exclusively used for internal order processing and therefore they may be given to third parties. The passing on to third parties may be necessary for the processing of payments. These third parties are bound to handle the received on behalf data confidentially and not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the seller. Additionally we use this information for internal advertising. The data will not be passed on to third parties for that purpose.
3. We reserve the right for the purpose of avoiding payment defaults and for the purpose and for the duration of a creditworthiness-check to pass on the necessary information to the company SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden.
4. Cookies are small bits of information which are needed to identify you as a user and to ensure a smooth shopping. You can allow or prohibit temporary and saved cookies independent of each other through your browser's security settings. Our cookies can be saved by your browser up to 2 years and remain valid also after restarting your browser. They only need small space on your hard disk and do not influence your computer. Cookies do not contain any personal information. When deactivation cookies several features of our website of porzellantreff.de are not applicable and several websites can not be shown properly.
5. Your personal data will be transmitted safely due to encoding. That is the case for your order and all other areas in which you are transmitting personal data. We are using the encoding-system SSL (Secure Socket Layer) with a high-quality encoding (>= 128bit). Your data can not be read by external persons.
6. You can object at any time to your data being used for advertisement (newsletter), either in general or for certain initiatives. Please send your object per mail to email@example.com or to our address.
7. Use of Facebook Social Plug-ins
This website uses so called Social Plug-in (Plug-in) of the social network which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). The Plug-in are marked with the Facebook-Logo or the addition "social plug-in of Facebook" or "Facebook Social Plug-in". An overview of the Facebook Plug-in and their appearance can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins
When you request one of our homepages equipped with such Plug-in, your browser automatically contacts directly the servers of Facebook. The content of this plug-in will be transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and will be integrated into the website.
By integrating the Plug-in Facebook gets the information that your browser has requested the site of our web-presence also if you do not have a Facebook-account or if you are not logged in at time. This information (including your IP) will be sent directly to a Facebook-server in the USA and will be saved there.
If you are logged in at Facebook, Facebook can track the visit of our website directly to your Facebook-account. If you are interacting with the Plug-in, e.g. clicking the "like"-button or post a comment, the according information will also be sent to a server of Facebook and will be saved there. The information will then be published on Facebook and will be visible to all your friends.
Facebook may also use this information for the purpose of advertisement, market research and for the appropriate design of the Facebook-sites. For that purpose Facebook uses user-profiles, interest-profiles and friend-profiles to show the request of our homepage on behalf of the shown ads on Facebook and to inform other users about the use of our homepage and to provide Facebook-connected services.
If you do not want that Facebook connects your data being collected on your website-visit you have to log out from Facebook before using our homepage.
Purpose and scope of data collection for the further handling and use of the data by Facebook and your individual rights and your possibilities of setting for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the data security information of Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php